Complaint Review: Bay Area Credit Service LLC

• Submitted: Thu, October 30, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, June 24, 2012

• Reported By:New Bedford Massachusetts
Bay Area Credit Service LLC
1901 W 10th St Antioch, California U.S.A.

Bay Area Credit Service LLC Bay Area Credit Service LLC is a BIG SCAM!! Antioch California

*Consumer Comment: AMR & BACS victim, too!

*Consumer Comment: Sorry, I made a mistake. You were not in an accident. Please read again.

*Consumer Comment: Can you tell me the name of the ambulance service?

Bay Area Credit Service LLC sent me a letter saying I took an ambulance and that I needed to pay almost $700 to them, but that if I paid it within 30 days they would except $200!!! That is insane, I have never been in an ambulance before. I decided to look up and see what town the ambulance company they were talking about was in and I found this site saying someone else got the same letter, I am SO SO glad I found your site, now I know it's not just a mistake, but it is a scam. I thank God for this site! I will be calling this "company" tomorrow and also reporting them. I am very curious about how the previous author handled his situation. Thanks again!

Lindsay
New Bedford, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2008 10:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bay-Area-Credit-Service-LLC/Antioch-California-94509/Bay-Area-Credit-Service-LLC-Bay-Area-Credit-Service-LLC-is-a-BIG-SCAM-Antioch-California-386546. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bay Area Credit Service LLC

AMR & BACS victim, too!

AUTHOR: SashaF - (United States of America)

I too am a victim of them both. I realize that the original post talks about an instance of never using AMR, but I am a victim just like the other comment here. I posted my report and it should come up as soon as they approve it.

Sorry, I made a mistake. You were not in an accident. Please read again.

AUTHOR: Keith R. - (U.S.A.)

Lindsay,

Sorry, I got your report mixed up with another one that I was writing to. My mistake. I was wondering if Bay Area Credit Services said that American Medical Response was the ambulance service that you were supposed to have used.

Thanks again,
Keith r., Fletcher, NC

Can you tell me the name of the ambulance service?

AUTHOR: Keith R. - (U.S.A.)

Lindsay,

I am having a similar situation with Bay Area Credit Services and was wondering if you could help me out with a little information if you don't mind. My Ripoff Report complaint number is 429156. Please read it if you have the time. I was interested if American Medical Response was the ambulance service that transported you to the hospital the day of your accident? What I am trying to see if there is a pattern between Bay Area Credit Services and American Medical Response. Besides yours and mine, there are three other complaints registered against Bay Area Credit Services that have an ambulance service involved. I am trying to find out if there is a pattern to rip off people between these two companies. I am seriously considering suing Bay Area Credit Services (and American Medical Response if they are involved) in Small Claims Court if I can prove illegal collection practices. I just can't let these people get away with extortion, harassment and their threats. I hope you can help me.

Thanks, Keith r., Fletcher, NC