Complaint Review: Bay Area Credit Service

• Updated: Wed, October 21, 2009

• Reported By: Jennifer — San Jose California USA
Bay Area Credit Service
1901 W 10th St Antioch, California United States of America

Bay Area Credit Service 3 Separate Collections from Bay Area Credit Service on my Credit Report That Aren't Mine--County of Santa Clara DOR? Antioch, California

I just logged on to get my annual credit report and found 3 separate collections notices from Bay Area Credit Service for unpaid medical expenses from "Santa Clara County DOR".  I have never used this company, and in looking into it, it looks like it provides services to disabled people.  I am not and have never been disabled!  Furthermore, I was never sent any bills nor was I ever called about any of these 3 collections.  I also did not have any medical expenses that were unpaid by the date they gave--6/09.  There are 3 separate accounts, one for $50, another for $50, and a final for $300.  I would never let that small of an amount go to collections!  I check my credit frequently and pay my bills on time.  Until now my credit score was in the high 700s and I am absolutely LIVID this company has the gall to ruin my score when I was hoping to be shopping for a home loan soon.  I will do everything I can to bring these SCAMMERS down!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2009 06:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bay-Area-Credit-Service/Antioch-California-945091380/Bay-Area-Credit-Service-3-Separate-Collections-from-Bay-Area-Credit-Service-on-my-Credit-512975. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bay Area Credit Service