Complaint Review: Bay Area Credit Service

• Updated: Fri, June 14, 2013

• Reported By: Not2BHad — Gainesville Georgia
Bay Area Credit Service
1000 Abernathy Rd NE, Suite 195 Atlanta, Georgia USA

Bay Area Credit Service Bay Area Credit Service is fishing for $$$! These crooks are trying to collect a debt from AT&T that I do not owe, so it must be a scam. I paid AT&T with recurring payments from my bank account and was given a refund by AT&T when I cancelled. I have my bank statements as proof of payment.I think they're just fishing for money from innocent people who will pay up without question. How long are they going to get away with ripping people off? Atlanta Georgia

Bay Area Credit Service is fishing for $$$! These crooks are trying to collect a debt for AT&T that I do not owe, so it must be a scam. I paid AT&T with monthly recurring payments from my bank account and was even given a refund by AT&T when I cancelled. I have my bank statements as proof of payment. I think they're just fishing for money from innocent people who will pay up without question. It's unbelievable how long they have flown under the radar and have avoided a prison sentence.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2013 02:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bay-Area-Credit-Service/Atlanta-Georgia-31146/Bay-Area-Credit-Service-Bay-Area-Credit-Service-is-fishing-for-These-crooks-are-try-1059063. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bay Area Credit Service