Complaint Review: Bay Area Credit - Superior Assets

• Updated: Wed, May 20, 2009

• Reported By:Palm Desert California
Bay Area Credit - Superior Assets
Nationwide U.S.A.

Bay Area Credit - Superior Assets continuing to call my house and hang up Nationwide

*Consumer Comment: TO HUGH JASS

*Consumer Suggestion: This one is easy

*Consumer Comment: I dont get it......

Again today (for the third time) this company is calling my number looking for someone I do not know (Christine (((REDACTED). I asked to have my number removed on May 14, 2009 at 11:08AM. They called again on May 14TH AT 1:35 (PST) AND May 18, 2009 and twice today (May 19, 2009). I called and asked the rep (Chloe) for a supervisor. Chloe put me through to Ms. Mackinaw. I explained to Ms. Mackinaw about the repeated calls and she told me that my request to be removed takes about 72 hours. I explained that it was requested to be removed a week ago. Ms Mackinaw stated that my number was apparently connected to others in the system. I got frustrated and called her a bi*** and I did not care about their system and I wanted my number removed immediately. I have high blood pressure and the frustration is causing added health problems for me. THESE PEOPLE NEED TO BE STOPPED!

Christine
Palm Desert, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2009 03:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bay-Area-Credit-Superior-Assets/nationwide/Bay-Area-Credit-Superior-Assets-continuing-to-call-my-house-and-hang-up-Nationwide-453435. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bay Area Credit - Superior Assets

TO HUGH JASS

AUTHOR: Laurie - (U.S.A.)

LEARN TO READ - The poster clearly stated they are calling THE WRONG number looking for someone else that is unknown to the poster. They are violating the Fair Debt Collection Practice Act - by continuing to call after being told they are calling the wrong number. ITS HARRASSMENT! ITS ILLEGAL!

ITS NOT THE POSTER'S BILL TO PAY -

Your responses tells me you are a bottomfeeder debt collector - only those scumbags respond with the same drivel without reading the post.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

This one is easy

AUTHOR: Hugh Jass - (U.S.A.)

You want less stress? Pay the d**n bill. Problem solved.

I dont get it......

AUTHOR: Resty - (U.S.A.)

WHY do YOU give these people this kind of power over you? WHY bother getting all upset and cussing at some no name on the phone? HANG IT UP when you realize who it is....or have some fun with em. When they ask for someone ask them to "Please hold the line".......then lay the phone down and walk away. Or engage them in a lengthy nonsense conversation about how this person they're asking for is screwing the neighbor guy....or some other outlandish story.

Stop letting no name people that you dont know get you all wound up. It's not worth it.