Complaint Review: Bay Area Credit

• Submitted: Mon, May 18, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, May 18, 2009

• Reported By:Lakeside California
Bay Area Credit
1000 Abernathy Road Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

Bay Area Credit Tried to collect money for a collection agency Atlanta Georgia

I have received 3 phone calls from the Bay Area Credit Service. All with foreign accents telling me that they calling because of a past due bill of my father who is deceased. When I asked who the payment was for and the amount due They said that they needed a copy of his death certificate or a statement that I am responsible for his debt. I told them that I would not send anything to them until I received some sort of documentation from them on the first call. The 3rd call I asked for the address.

Lakeside, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2009 09:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bay-Area-Credit/Atlanta-Georgia-30328/Bay-Area-Credit-Tried-to-collect-money-for-a-collection-agency-Atlanta-Georgia-452886. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bay Area Credit