Complaint Review: Bay Area Toll

• Reported By: Rosa — Escondido California
Bay Area Toll
PO BOX 26929 San Francisco, California United States of America

Bay Area Toll Fastrak No help San Francisco, California

I received a toll violation in Nov 2011 on the Golden State Bridge. I called to let them know that it was never my vehicle and I had never been to San Francisco.
Also it was very obvious it was a fraud in the picture it showed an older model pick up while the notice said it was an el dorado 2001. I informed them and they didn't even care.

I went to the DMV and they advise me to fill out form 256, so I did. DMV was going to send it Sacramento and put a notice freaud notice.  I asked for a copy and I faxed it to Fastrak.

I received another notice in December and I called again. No help again...

Now it April 2013 and my CA refund was collected because I owed money. The violation came back..

When I called the collection agency I was trying to explain my case to the operator but she kept putting me on hold several times. [continued below]....
..... I didn't hear one time when she told me to hold and I kept talking and she got upset and yelled at me and asked if I was death or what then said OMG... I really don't know why she kept putting me on hold.

When I brought it to her attention she said I couldn't do anything notices were sent to my house. Which I never received (I let her know). So she said too bad its tooo late. I told her it was fraud and she no its not. She would not listen to me any more. I have to admit I was very upset and we started an yelling match.. I said I was asking for help and she was very unprofessional. Her response was she didn't care.

How can this happened? Two totally different cars.. so anybody could fall a victim to this.. and nobody will help... we just have to pay the fees because how can we prove its not our car when its obvious its a totally different.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2013 12:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bay-Area-Toll/San-Francisco-California-94126/Bay-Area-Toll-Fastrak-No-help-San-Francisco-California-1044323. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bay Area Toll