Complaint Review: Bay Care Labs

• Reported By: sosore — Safety Harbor Florida United States of America
Bay Care Labs
Keene Rd Clearwater, Florida United States of America

Bay Care Labs Ouch!!! Clearwater, Florida

I went to the Bay Care Labs on Keene Rd a couple of months ago.  I had to get blood work and the older woman "technician?" (from Albania?!) tied the tourniquet on my left arm.  It was tied baggy and I asked her about this.  She said "oh, it's fine".  She started to draw blood and my arm started to hurt a lot.  As she had the needle in my left arm she decided to look at something on the side table and turned and the needle twisted in my arm.  I cried out - it was so painful.  The "lead tech?" came in from the other room to see why I was crying out.  I told her what happened.  She did not seem to care and had the absolute gall and said "Have a nice day" when I left crying.  My arm is still in so much pain.  It does not matter if I use ice or elevate it.  My arm feels "weak" when I try to lift my coffee cup.  Every day my arm hurts.  I wake up at night and it hurts.  I still feel her twisting the needle in my vein.  Please please choose very carefully before you go to a lab and get blood work done.  The staff wants to know everything about you - but you have no information about the staff - and you aren't the one with the needle.  Is it a needle or a weapon?  I am so sore!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2013 06:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bay-Care-Labs/Clearwater-Florida-/Bay-Care-Labs-Ouch-Clearwater-Florida-992996. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bay Care Labs