Complaint Review: Bay Point Lending Group

• Updated: Wed, October 03, 2012

• Reported By: Patrice — Columbia South Carolina USA
Bay Point Lending Group
100 West Monroe Street Chicago, Illinois United States of America

Bay Point Lending Group Paul Hamilton, Sean Harris , Charles M. Feldman, Beth Mulhern Totally RIPPED ME OFF Chicago, Illinois

Bay Point Lending Group is a company that will rip you off. I was looking for a loan on the internet. This company appeared. The website is www.baypointlending.com.

I called the company and they answer every question that I asked. I thought it was legit. I was experiencing financial hardship and I fell for it. I spoke with a "Sean Harris" . I completed an application via fax.

In order to recieve the loan, I had to make a collateral security payment of $939.40. I didnt have the money so I borrowed it from a friend with anticipation of receiving a loan from this compnay.

"Sean Harris" faxed me several documents about the company, the loan, and the repayment process. I sent the collateral payment via money gram to a "Beth Mulhurn".  I gave "Sean Harris" my bank account infomation to deposit the money, but I  never recieved it. I was scheduled to receive the money July 29, 2009.

Once they asked for more money, I realized I was scammed. I requested my money back and a "Paul Hamilton" assured me that I would get a full refund, but of course that never happened. I was scammed by Bay Point Lending Group and I hope my story helps other. Its now October 2012 and I still want my money back and I hope these indiviuals: Sean Harris, Paul Hamilton, Beth Mulhurn, and Charles Feldmen are stopped and dealt with.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2012 07:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bay-Point-Lending-Group/Chicago-Illinois-60603/Bay-Point-Lending-Group-Paul-Hamilton-Sean-Harris-Charles-M-Feldman-Beth-Mulhern-Tota-950134. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bay Point Lending Group