Complaint Review: Bay Shore Mower

• Reported By: Ed — Bay Shore New York
Bay Shore Mower
1913 Union blvd Bay Shore, New York USA

Bay Shore Mower Wrong snowblower delivered Bay Shore New York

I went to bay shore mower and asked specifically about a 24 inch Ariens snowblower.

After the counterman asked his coworker a out inventory it was concluded they had 1 in stock. The order was written up for delivery. When it arrived I looked it over and it was a 22 inch model not the 24 inch snowblower I ordered. I called the owner of Bay Shore mower about the mistake and complained to him that I was very unhappy as I has wasted hours of my time waiting for delivery . The owner was vrug nonchalant about the mistake and completely noncommittal about rectifying the error and getting me the 24 inch snow blower I wanted.

I drove down there and spoke to the owner face to face and told him that I wanted a refund and that I would go to another retailer such as Home Depot where I would have assurance of getting the right product delivered. The owner seemed like he didn't care and responded with the statement that he has been in business for 30 years and had been very successful. I will never do business with bay shore mower again And recommend that other people not use them either. They are unprofessional and don't care about their customers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/27/2013 03:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bay-Shore-Mower/Bay-Shore-New-York-11706/Bay-Shore-Mower-Wrong-snowblower-delivered-Bay-Shore-New-York-1102521. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bay Shore Mower