suggestions

Complaint Review: Baycare Health System

• Submitted: Thu, October 13, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, January 07, 2013

• Reported By: Fraudulent Hospital System — largo Florida United States of America
Baycare Health System
300 pinellas st Clearwater, Florida United States of America

Baycare Health System Morton Plant Hospital Fraudulent BayCare Hospital System Clearwater, Florida

*Consumer Comment: Goodness!!!

*Consumer Comment: What happend

Fraudulent Baycare Health  System Dupes 86y/o Lady at  Clearwater, florida Morton Plant Hospital .

Bay Area Emergency Physicians( An Emergency  Physician Group contracted by Morton Plant Hospital) Provided a totally inadequate Doctor (Gregory Wayne Smith D.O.) To work in  ER/ Stroke Center  . He claimed he was board certified , he in fact was not. He did not possess malpractice insurance nor did he post this as required by Florida Law .

This 86y/o lady was actually having a stroke when she Arrived in the ER.
Morton Plant Hospital ER had  The Dr. Gregory Wayne Smith  D.O.   of Bay Area Emergency Physicians   on staff  at the time.

Moving the patient along and out of here!!  and getting the bed ready for the next patient , for monetary gain was obviously his goal.

How is it possible for a Patient to go to a Stroke Center while actually having a Stroke, Totally Misdiagnosed
Be doped up with Compazine. Then sent home where you live alone to complete your massive Stroke.

Unbelievable !!!!!!!

Help Put These Crooks out of Business !!!!!!!!

If we allow this type of  fraudulent  medical treatment To go on , you and I might find ourselves in a similar circumstance.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/13/2011 09:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Baycare-Health-System/Clearwater-Florida-33756/Baycare-Health-System-Morton-Plant-Hospital-Fraudulent-BayCare-Hospital-System-Clearwater-788586. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Baycare Health System

Goodness!!!

AUTHOR: sosore - (United States of America)

I went to the Bay Care Labs on Keene Rd in Clearwater for blood work about 2 months ago.  The older woman technician?? (from Albania?!) who drew my blood caused me more pain than I ever had.  She tied the tourniquet on my left arm and it was bagging.  When I asked her about this she said "oh, it's fine".  When she put the needle in I started to feel pain and then she decided she would "busy" herself by doing something on the side table and twisted the needle a few times as she leaned over to look at something.  I cried out - the first time in my life - it was so painful.  Now, after a couple of months I still have paint.  Nothing seems to help - not ice or anything.  Not one call from Bay Care even though my cries drew the manager on charge to run into the room.  I do not know when I will have good use of my arm back without constant pain.  I can barely hold my coffee cup as my arm is now "weak".  Please use good sense before choosing a lab.  We should have upfront information about the staff - like they do us - and we don't even have needles.  Is it a blood draw with a needle or a weapon?  Goodness - I am so sore.

What happend

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

So what happened to the woman?