Complaint Review: Baycentric Web Development & Consulting

• Updated: Thu, October 18, 2012

• Reported By: aperez1988 — Los Angeles California United States of America
Baycentric Web Development & Consulting
1926 Jefferson Ave Redwood City, California United States of America

Baycentric Web Development & Consulting Matthew Tamayo Scams SubContractors, Shady Web Design, SEO Scam, Unethical Practices Redwood City, California

I hire Baycentric to design my website and do my SEO. After 2 months of going back and forth about my website design I finally gave up and just said ok. The designs they sent me looked horrible and were filled with stock images. After talking to Matthew Tamayo a lot on the phone and explaining my concerns he told me it was because the current web designer was in India. I was very upset hearing this and told him that when they approached me the sales pitch was all work was done in the US. I felt like I way overpaid for some crap web design. If i wanted a web design from India I could've just went to India and paid 1/4 of what I paid.

They continued to do SEO for 3 months. Matthew promised me that the SEO would be a smooth and easy going experience. After 3 months I never received one report on my keyword status. After doing some research on the backlinks i found that they only ended up creating 10 backlinks. This was the last draw for the situation, I asked for a full refund. Matthew became very rude and argued with me for days via email. After 3 weeks of arguments via email and legal action he stopped replying. I have tried contacting them via email at least 50+ times and never a response.

I wouldn't recommend Baycentric to my worst enemy. They are the definition of shady internet marketing / web design companies. Not only did Baycentric steal my money after I stopped paying for SEO they tried to hold my website hostage. They demanded I pay them $3000.00 If i want to get the login to access my site.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2012 11:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Baycentric-Web-Development-Consulting/Redwood-City-California-94062/Baycentric-Web-Development-Consulting-Matthew-Tamayo-Scams-SubContractors-Shady-Web-Des-957011. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Baycentric Web Development & Consulting