Complaint Review: Bayshore.corp

• Updated: Sat, December 31, 2016

• Reported By: harris fudpucker — Duson Louisiana USA
Bayshore.corp
Internet USA

Bayshore.corp Amazon Marketplace Summit Viper SD climbing treestand don't know Internet

I was looking for a gift for a friend. When I found this on Amazon December 27, 2016 I purchased one, the company (Bayshore corp.) said they had seven left. Two days later I got an email from Bayshore, saying that Amazon was wrong in the product, that they had none in stock. I called Amazon and talked with Maketa A. She said would take care of this and I will get my stand. That was the last I heard from Amazon until today December 31,2016. Stated I want to cancel, but I did no such thing. I emailed Amazon and sstated I still want the stand, and that I want it by this Friday. I also found that Bayshore has done this many times before.

Pat

Duson, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/31/2016 02:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bayshorecorp/internet/Bayshorecorp-Amazon-Marketplace-Summit-Viper-SD-climbing-treestand-dont-know-Internet-1346901. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bayshore.corp