Complaint Review: Bayside Management Group, Estella Bernal

• Submitted: Wed, June 29, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, September 08, 2011

• Reported By: Lawyer Bob — Encino California USA
Bayside Management Group, Estella Bernal
333 Golden Gate Avenue, San Francisco San Francisco, California United States of America

Bayside Management Group, Estella Bernal David Bishop, Martin Daas, WIRE FRAUD - TIMESHARE SALE FRAUD San Francisco, California

*General Comment: Bayside Management & David Bishop - scam

*General Comment: Bayside Management Scam - Not Banamex

Many reports have been made concerning Estella Bernal and Bayside Management Group or their alias Leisure Resort.

I am a victim and I am filing suit against Banamex in connection with aiding and abetting a fraud.

If anyone has wired funds to Banamex / Bancomer and requested them to return the funds, PLEASE contact me.  I will be happy to add you to the lawsuit.  I have also located the individual in Mexico who is the "registrant" for their website and I have a local attorney (Mexico City) to assist.

While I don't expect the individual to respond to the lawsuit, I am actively seeking a judgment against Banamex and Bancomer for aiding and abetting wire fraud.

PLEASE, lets work together to go after the money we lost.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2011 08:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bayside-Management-Group-Estella-Bernal/San-Francisco-California-/Bayside-Management-Group-Estella-Bernal-David-Bishop-Martin-Daas-WIRE-FRAUD-TIMESHAR-746841. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bayside Management Group, Estella Bernal

#1 General Comment

Bayside Management & David Bishop - scam

AUTHOR: Lawyer NYC - (United States of America)

I have a client who was also scammed by David Bishop, Barry Schaffer and Martin Dass of  Bayside Management - my client would like to join forces to seek a refund and civil/criminal penalties for their fraudulent activities, etc.  Please contact me to discuss.

Charles M. Mirotznik, Esq.
cmirotznik@aol.com

#2 General Comment

Bayside Management Scam - Not Banamex

AUTHOR: Papa-G - (United States of America)

Regarding the person who wanted others to join him in a lawsuit against Banamex / Bancomer to recover money lost to Bayside Management and their scam:

I'm afraid Banamex / Bancomer probably are not involved in the scam. I think Bayside only used their letterhead. Give me 5 minutes with their letterhead and a good photo editor and I too can create a document which looks like it came from Banamex. It is not hard to do.

My wife and I were also approached by Bayside Managment, David Bishop, etc. When they asked us wire the money for the "taxes" the fine-tuned B.S. detector located on the front of my face woke me up and I started checking on these guys and their scam. I contacted the local Banamex bank - an American side of the Banamex Corp located in Anaheim, Ca, they asked me to forward any information I had to them and they would forward it on to Banamex in Mexico City. I faxed copies of all of the emails to and from Bayside, including the document which had the Banamex letterhead.

My wife and I searched the 'net using the search phrase "Bayside + timeshare + scam + tax" and found that there were many warnings out there from other people who were taken by Bayside. We are adding our voices to the others and also putting warnings out there.

I emailed David Bishop at Bayside and told him that I was onto his scam. The response from Bayside was that I could believe what I wanted, but that I had to complete my side of the "contract" - i.e. wire the supposed tax money to their cohorts in Mexico - or the "Buyer" could sue me. I told them to go ahead. Haven't heard a word from them since.

We filed a complaint against Bayside with the Better Business Bureau in San Francisco. They report that they have not had any luck getting Bayside to respond to their attempts to contact them and that the 333 Golden Gate Ave address is invalid. As of this morning there were 11 complaints filed with the BBB against Bayside.

The BBB suggested that we file a report also with the Internet Crime Complaint Center, which we did.

Good luck to the guy trying to recover his lost money. I wish him the best - but I don't think Banamex really was involved.

formation