Complaint Review: Baytown FMG

• Submitted: Wed, April 01, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, April 06, 2009

• Reported By:Laramie Wyoming
Baytown FMG
160 Perry Road, Suite 8 Bangor, Maine U.S.A.

Baytown FMG Or Baytown Financial Managment Group Promised loan from a 'private' lender a scam to steal your money Bangor Maine

*Consumer Comment: Places you should also contact

I just wanted to let folks know about a bogus lending company that is connected to an online loan matching service I applied for a $5000 personal loan through their website and a company called Baytown FMG called me saying they had a private lender who could offer the $5000 loan if I could make the first 3 months payments up front

I sent the $680.82 via Money Gram yesterday morning 3/31/09 to a lady named Jeanine Enos in Richmond BC, Canada the Baytown FMG representative then assured me that the $5000 would be wired to my bank account by 5 pm on 3/31/09 it has never arrived of course because I am a fool.

I have now tried to call the very eager representative who got me this loan and walked me through the processes, she is either always in a meeting or has left for the day, or the line is not available when I did get someone and asked for a supervisor they also were all in a meeting I have left my name and number with them 4 times this morning with the assurance of a call back which of course has never come- just like the promised loan funds.

However, I am going to try and keep other folks from being ripped off I have filed a formal complaint against Baytown with the Maine BBB, the Federal Trade Commission, and the my State's Attorney General Office...

they obviously prey on people who cannot get a loan elsewhere and are desperate enough to take a chance - my advice is stay away from this company and anything they might offer...

Tammy
Laramie, Wyoming

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2009 12:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Baytown-FMG/Bangor-Maine-04401/Baytown-FMG-Or-Baytown-Financial-Managment-Group-Promised-loan-from-a-private-lender-a-s-439872. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Baytown FMG

Places you should also contact

AUTHOR: Jill - (U.S.A.)