• Report: #320271

• Submitted: Sat, March 22, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, March 22, 2008

• Reported By:Kansas City Missouri
Bbg Communications
1658 Gailes Blvd Suite B San Diego, California U.S.A.

Bbg Communications Not Just a Rip Off - This is Fraud! San Diego California

My son was traveling in Ireland in March, 2008, and called me from a pay phone using his Visa TravelMoney card. We were charged $39.94 for one 1.5 minute phone call, and $41.91 for another 1-2 minute (maximum) phone call. Additionally, there were several $10 and $15 charges on my son's Visa statement, with no explanation what they were except the party charging them was "BBG Communications." I Googled them, and found this website, reporting multiple rip-offs.

I called Visa TravelMoney, and told them about BBG. They seemed mildly concerned, but insisted they had nothing to do with the charges. I told them I had found several sites on the Internet that stated BBG had these outrageous charges on VISA cards, hence they should educate themselves.

I also asked for my account to be noted that I suspected fraud and will dispute these charges when they are finally posted to my account. As of this point, they were considered "pending" charges and were not final, therefore they could not be disputed.

As soon as they become final, I plan on disputing the charges through Visa. I am also planning on calling/writing the California Attorney General's office, and am contacting a U.S. Attorney I know to see what my options are.

PLEASE, if you have been victimized by BBG, step up and speak out! It is the only way an organization like this is stopped from ripping people off.

Meg
Kansas City, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2008 07:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bbg-Communications/San-Diego-California-92154/Bbg-Communications-Not-Just-a-Rip-Off-This-is-Fraud-San-Diego-California-320271. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bbg Communications