Complaint Review: Bbg Communications

• Submitted: Mon, July 27, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, July 27, 2009

• Reported By:Canton Michigan
Bbg Communications
1658 Gailes Blvd. San Diego, California U.S.A.

Bbg Communications Whatever you do .. DON'T USE PAY PHONES!! Detroit Metro Airport San Diego California

I had to fly out to Atlanta today and when I got to the airport I realized I had left my cell phone at home. I ran around trying to find a pay phone and when I found one, it called for either 50 cent for a call or put in your credit/debit card and it did not list any fees. I didn't have any change on me so I put in my debit card and enter the information requested at the prompts and there was a series of beeps and then it connected me with a person where I had to give the same information. My call was placed and I was on the phone for approximately 30 seconds.

When I checked my checking account tonight, I have 5 charges for $19.98. ($100 for a 30 second phone call). I called BBG to have them reverse the charges and they were extremely rude and said they can't do anything until 3-5 days after the item has posted to the account. In the meantime, I called my bank and filed a fraud report with them.

So I will not have any resolution for at least 5 days, but in the meantime, I'm out $100 in my checking account and it may overdraw my account.

Unbelievable....this is such a scam.

Llisa930
Canton, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2009 06:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bbg-Communications/San-Diego-California-92154/Bbg-Communications-Whatever-you-do-DONT-USE-PAY-PHONES-Detroit-Metro-Airport-San-Die-473931. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bbg Communications