Complaint Review: Bbr Investments,sonic Drive-in,derby,ks

• Submitted: Thu, January 18, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, January 25, 2013

• Reported By:dallas Texas
Bbr Investments,sonic Drive-in,derby,ks
104rockrd Derby, Kansas U.S.A.

Bbr Investments, sonic Drive-in, derby, ks drugs and prostitution Derby Kansas

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: bullcrap

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Roll Audio & Video, Please

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: I don't think so

*UPDATE Employee: OMG lol i would love to hear more about this

max richerson, rick benard, rusty billington, bobby southern, dewey lynch, melanie harrismartino, megan tresner, tracy salander and other people who work at that store or the company and some who do not work there in cluding a few paid off police officers have a drug and prostitution service going on,its also going on in nebraska where dewey was transfered to adn blake billington took his place in derby,ks.it is true and I have video and audio to prove it.

mike
dallas, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2007 02:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bbr-Investmentssonic-Drive-inderbyks/Derby-Kansas/Bbr-Investments-sonic-Drive-in-derby-ks-drugs-and-prostitution-Derby-Kansas-231292. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bbr Investments,sonic Drive-in,derby,ks

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

bullcrap

AUTHOR: not done yet - (United States of America)

I dont  know about the crap above but i do know Tracy Salander also known as Tracy Ione Willit at 321 Olive in Mulvane is a big lieing tramp.This and other crap on here is merely the rantings of a meth addict slash other things (escort so called by her X husband before me-ESCORT-Curtis Salander) Its all bullcrap.Tracy has recieved her alimony of 2400.00 dollars all at once.Check was made out and sent to kansas payment center and they have comfirmed she got it to me on the phone,It was sent on Jan 20 2012,the last day of divorce court.Curtis Salander claimed her to be an Escort even in court during their divorce.Niether one of them should have gained custody of their daughter at that time because both of them were addicted to METH.That is all I have to say.since Our divorce I have ignored her continued texting to my phone and got on with my life.GET ON WITH YOURS TRACY SALANDER IONE WILLIT and LEAVE ME ALONE.BTW Chris called me and told me he had been cheating with you and has been seeing you now in the present so screw off witch.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Roll Audio & Video, Please

AUTHOR: Tracy S, - (United States of America)

I am the person this was directed to, Tracy Salander ( My name at the time was Mrs. Jackie L Ray) My then husband Jack sent an e-mail to corporate saying the same thing, He couldn't stand the fact that I had worked somewhere for 20 yrs., had a good reputation, a good friends who would do anything for me. It was a control thing.

Funny I just found out about this, everyone thought I knew. I am very sorry I got my friends of many years exposed to such a man. Jack Ray claims his ex before me ran a prostitution ring out of the nursing home where she worked, the ex before her was involved in some kind of illegal activity at the race track in Texas.  He even claims he busted a lot of "dirty" cops in Wichita Falls Tx.

I worked BBR sonic industries for over 20 yrs. because they were so good to work around a mom's schedule. Dewy and Blake were very good to work for, so much that I felt comfortable having my teenage daughters work there as their !st job.  So Jackie Lee Ray, "roll tape" show the proof and while you are at it, pay me the alimony and damages restitution you owe me,

#3 UPDATE EX-employee responds

I don't think so

AUTHOR: Dan - (United States of America)

I worked there for about a year and a half. I was not there during the time of this exact reports date, but unless something really weird happened and everything changed dramatically, this report is way off base. I worked there not that long before the date of this report.

It was a regular legit business. Bobby was a bit of a jerk, the manager at the time, was your friend one second and a jerk the next. Nothing out of the ordinary. I know the people there did drugs but if the manager on shift could tell then you were in big trouble, so how could they have been selling it out of the store?

The prostitute thing is very odd. I can't even think of how that would work. They would be caught in a heart beat, and as for the higher ups mentioned they don't even come to the store but like once a year.

Basically who ever wrote that should probably be careful because i am sure they have no proof and could be taken to court for slander.

thanks,

OMG lol i would love to hear more about this

AUTHOR: Amy - (U.S.A.)

How funny but not. This is the first time i have heard of this going on lol, ok well not the drugs but definitely the prostitution. How was this happening without anyone knowing about it? I sincerely hope people dont believe all stores operate this way but something should be done Have you tried the supervisor or the 800 number? So sorry you had to work in this enviroment as entertaining as it sounds lol, really though, it isnt funny, just totally unbelievable.