Complaint Review: Bb&t

• Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Bb&t ripoff Anniston Alabama

Well bb&t is a big ripoff. My husband and I have more problems with that bank. We have to work to pay check that bounce.

About a year ago we starting getting mail from them saying we had bounce some check we could not see how. but we pay it and went on. 2 weeeks later we bounce some more. well that didn't get it. I deposit my check on Thursday. Checking account was fine. Went to wal mart. Wrote a check for 20.23 and it bounce and the money was in there. They had my money .

They told us the deposit was made on the next business day.

Ok I deposit it Tthursday so it should be in there Friday. It got in there Ttuesday. Hello I don't need a checking account that holds my money. I can do that myself. The bank give us 800#. Well they act like it's your fault even when they have your money. That bank is not good for nothing but taking people money with their nsf. So anyone banking with them better look out. They're not there to help you. They are there to rip you off

Tammy
anniston, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2004 04:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bbt/Anniston-Alabama-36201/Bbt-ripoff-Anniston-Alabama-93875. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bb&t