Complaint Review: Be Beau Hair

Be Beau Hair
160040 Ego Eastpointe, Michigan USA

Be Beau Hair Rip off for HUNDREDS Eastpointe Michigan

*General Comment: BE BEAU HAIR RIPOFF

Ordered $300 worth of hair on April 1,2013 and was told I would receive my hair within a week before a trip I had on April 17. Prior to making order, I spoke to the consultant and she assured me my hair would be to me within a week. On April 12 I reached out to find out because I still had no hair. I was told my hair would be expedited overnight to me. I did not receive hair and had to spend over 400 to get replacement hair, not to mention pa 200 for another stylist to do my hair because the person who was going to do my hair had clear a specific day in their schedule for me but because I didnt have hair, I lost my appointment.

A week later once I get back in town, I send an email. The response is that there was a post office theft and that they will send me a replacement shipment of of either wavy or straight virgin brazilian hair  in addition to my original order. A week past and I have no hair. I try calling  and emailing and I get no response. I post messages on the Instagram page and they delete them. It is now May 7th and I still have no hair and I am out of money.

I filed a complaint with BBB today and will keep filing complaints until the issue is resolved. I've also come across other people who have been ripped off as well by Brielle of Be Beau Hair.

Prior to filing complaints, I have tried to contact Brielle multiple times and have the papertrail to prove it. At first the customer service was great but once you submit your payment you get disregarded.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2013 10:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Be-Beau-Hair/Eastpointe-Michigan-48021/Be-Beau-Hair-Rip-off-for-HUNDREDS-Eastpointe-Michigan-1049051. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Be Beau Hair

#1 General Comment

BE BEAU HAIR RIPOFF

AUTHOR: Concetta Jones - ()

I ordered some hair 4 bundles last year from Brielle! After v2 weeks my hairv shreadded from a 24inch thats was passed the middle of my back to above my shoulders!!Not to mention one of the bundles she sent me was cut up already!She apologized and stated she was going to replace the hair!I wrote her on fb 3months later and called her numerous of times and did not get a response!When I stated to her I was going to seek legal action since I spent $452.00 and only wore the hair a month! She responded she was going to send me a bundle of hair (yes one bundle) and since I am being to much writing on her pic she was blocking me! Then stated she was oing to provide me with her info for legal action!!!so a year later Istill have not received anything from her!! She is a liar and I pray she dont play the wrong person and get hurt! You dont play with people money and as a mother she she want to set a better examle for her daughter! I reported her to the bbb but she never responded and the case was closed! She can have the money but you will never have a good reputation and you will never be blessed cause you are a thief and a disgrace to your religion!!