Complaint Review: Be Green Carpet Cleaning

• Updated: Mon, January 07, 2013

• Reported By: Katherina — Littleton Colorado United States of America
Be Green Carpet Cleaning
4900 Iris Street Wheatridge, Colorado United States of America

Be Green Carpet Cleaning Be Green Carpet Cleaner Employees Treat Your Home Like a Bull in a China Shop Wheatridge, Colorado

I had my carpets cleaned by this company approx. 3 months ago. I purchased a 3 room package at a discounted price via Groupon, but was talked into upgrading when the technician arrived. I upgraded to having my upholstery cleaned and Scotchguarded at the rate of $400 more dollars--yet I seriously doubt I ever got the extra cleaning or scotchguarding as my upholstery is now dirty again. The 1st part of my complaint involves the fact that the technician kept running into my furniture over and over again! I guess I could have "stood over him" & watched him, but that's not my style. Perhaps I should have done this since he told me I was his last appointment of the day (he was obviously in a hurry). At any rate, he nearly knocked my very nice, expensive china cabinet over (it contains very old, expensive antique china). I heard the crash & came to investigate. Several pieces of china were knocked over, but none broke,luckily. He also clearly ran into my entertainment center numerous times, which I discovered after he left, since SEVERAL dings were left in my entertainment center/paint was missing. I called the company to report these issues, and was told by the woman who answered the phone, that someone would call me to resolve these issues. I was NOT expecting any monetary compensation; really just wanted a heart-felt apology, which I never recieved. After 2 weeks, no one from called me back, so I called them, leaving another message. Still no return call. 2 months later, out of the blue, I recieved an email from "Liz," stating she'd taken over as the company's marketing manager. She asked me to call her to try to resolve the issue. I called her the next day, got her voice mail, so left a message. I recieved no return call. I called back 2 weeks later. No return call. I finally wrote her an email stating that their company is a terrible company, and very unprofessional. What an understatement! Please, please beware of this company or avoid dealing with them altogether, as they are dishonest, unprofessional and just plain "squirelly."

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2013 09:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Be-Green-Carpet-Cleaning/Wheatridge-Colorado-80033/Be-Green-Carpet-Cleaning-Be-Green-Carpet-Cleaner-Employees-Treat-Your-Home-Like-a-Bull-in-993084. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Be Green Carpet Cleaning