Complaint Review: Be Wild

• Reported By: Dale32073 — Orange Park Florida United States of America
Be Wild
2200 Wantagh Avenue Internet United States of America

Be Wild Shirts are rip offs, Internet

I gave my Daughter a shirt for Christmas from Be Wild. The shirt was suppose to light up and do crazy things based off of sounds nearby. The shirt did not work out of the package. I returned the shirt on 12/27/10. Be Wild received the shirt on 12/31/10. On 1/25/2011 I contacted them about my return. They had no record of receiving it. I gave them the traking number as proof and they found the shirt in the warehouse. A man named Joe said they could not exchange the unit. It had loose wires. I told him it was in the same condition as we received it. It had only been out of the package for 10 minutes. He refused to do anything. He offered to send me back the defective shirt for $6.99. Please don't buy from this company. They are a rip off. They have no customer service. They don't stand behind their products.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2011 03:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Be-Wild/internet/Be-Wild-Shirts-are-rip-offs-Internet-687177. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Be Wild