Complaint Review: Beach Body Club,

• Updated: Wed, May 30, 2012

• Reported By: JiminFlorida — Coconut Creek Florida United States of America
Beach Body Club,
Internet, California United States of America

Beach Body Club, PPL*BEACHBODY CLUB 800-207-0424 CA Warning P90X Scams you into club membership and you can never get out! Internet, California

*Consumer Comment: Curtis from customer service gives bogus email

*Consumer Comment: Sorry to hear that.

*Consumer Suggestion: India Difficulties and American Solutions

*UPDATE Employee: Beachbody Customer Service

*UPDATE Employee: Beachbody Customer Service

To my fellow consumers,

I was also sucked into the commercials of P90X and wanted to get a better body.  The CD's are very costly for what they provide.  Its just basically a military bootcamp style workout.  Nothing more, nothing less.  No magic here.

You would be better off order fitness made simple for $20.

If it wasn't enough to be disappointed by the CD's.  I am now locked in this beach body club that I literally can't get out of.  I have tried everything!

1)  I have called them to cancel.
2)  I have cancelled my credit card twice in order for it to not to be charge again.
3)  I have returned the vitamins back to sender and refused to received them.

Even after all that ... My card is still being charged.  I complained to my bank also that they keep charging me ... and they got one charge off but now they are back just before Christmas.

The worst mistake you will ever make is to sign up for P90X beach body club.  They are by far the worst organization I have ever deal with.  I have had many problems in the past.  Though this is the biggest problem of all.  You were warned ... the only thing that will get a work out ... is your credit card ... TRUST ME!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/25/2011 10:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Beach-Body-Club/Internet-California-/Beach-Body-Club-PPLBEACHBODY-CLUB-800-207-0424-CA-Warning-P90X-Scams-you-into-club-memb-813777. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Beach Body Club,

Curtis from customer service gives bogus email

AUTHOR: honest taxpayer - ()

This is in rsponse to Curtis from customer services' attemps to rectify the situation, he clearly gives a non working email adress...  .com is not an email, further proof that this is an untrustworthy company!

Sorry to hear that.

AUTHOR: My_Opinion - ()

I am a consumer of Beachbody, and I'm very pleased and happy with my results.

I cancelled my membership club without trouble, and also got my money back within 3 days, plus they do warn on their online website that it includes the first 30 days for free and then they will charge every 3 months for this service but like I said, I had no trouble, sorry to hear that this was not your case.  I've been told by a few Army friends that they actually do P90x there.  I've tried a few $20 DVDs and they are not as complete as P90x and they give 100% money back guarantee if returned within 30 days.  Hope your problem with them is resolved now.

Best Wishes

#3 Consumer Suggestion

India Difficulties and American Solutions

AUTHOR: Annonymous - (United States of America)

I just had a similar issue with this.

My credit card statement said this company charged my account: PPL BEACHBODY CLUB 800-207-0424 CA

I called the number on my credit card statement.

This sent me to a call center in India.  India was hard to understand and was having technical difficulties. They even told me to call back in one hour.

I asked for contact number to talk to someone in the United States.

India gave me a number for a call center in Los Angeles, CA 800-240-1068

Everything was solved in less than 3 minutes. The American Customer Support staff said that my money is being refunded, my account would be closed, and no more changes. I was very satisfied -unless I am charged again. Thanks!

**Notes**

I should have uncheck all those little boxes in the beginning and avoided this.

If you want to talk to customer support in India, then call 800-207-0424

If you want to talk to customer support in the United States of America, then call 800-240-1068

Beachbody Customer Service

AUTHOR: Beachbody Customer Service - (United States of America)

My name is Curtis and I work for Beachbody Customer Service. After reading complaints about our company Ive personally set out to try and help solve these problems. I understand how frustrating it can beespecially when its about your finances! Anyone with problems please feel free to email me at custassist@beachbody.com. Please be patient if I have not responded within 24 hrs as I am the only person checking this email address. This means that you will not have to deal with more than one agent in regards to your account. Beachbody is a wonderful company with GREAT products. I look forward to helping solve any problems you may have.

Beachbody Customer Service

AUTHOR: Beachbody Customer Service - (United States of America)