Complaint Review: Beach Body LLC

• Submitted: Thu, February 23, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, February 23, 2012

• Reported By: outraged in NJ — Phillipsburg New Jersey United States of America
Beach Body LLC

Beach Body LLC Slim 365 RIPOFF, Scam, Credit Card Fraud Internet, Internet

I had ordered a "free trial" of Lipotrim in January.  Their free trial is 14days and it started the day I placed the order (even though the order took 3 days to get here).  All I paid was the shipping.  I tried to call to cancel on the last day of the trial - but low and behold there is no one in the office on weekends, and no way to leave a message!  SO I called the following day to dispute the $150 charge to my credit card and after asking to speak to a supervisor multiple times, who was supposedly not there or available, I was told that the supervisor would authorize a $75 credit.    I received the credit, though not at all satisfied.

I happened to check our bank account yesterday to see a $69.95 charge for a Slim365 - I called the 800 number listed (800.499.1169) only to have a recording tell me that the number is not yet assigned.  I received a package today from a Beach Body Ready LLC today.  When i shook it you can tell that it is pills and I did not order anything at all from anywhere on the day it says it was processed - I was getting ready to have surgery the next day.  I never authorized anyone to charge my account for anything let alone order any diet pills or whatever they are.  I had the card cancelled, and will be filing a dispute with Visa against this company.  The phone number does not work so how can one call to cancell to begi n with.

I found the "terms and conditons" link to this so called company and have saved it to print out.  I will be filng against both companies since I do believe this is a major fraud opperation.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2012 12:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Beach-Body-LLC/internet/Beach-Body-LLC-Slim-365-RIPOFF-Scam-Credit-Card-Fraud-Internet-Internet-843492. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Beach Body LLC