Complaint Review: Beach Body Or P90X

• Updated: Sat, February 21, 2009

• Reported By:O'Fallon Missouri
Beach Body Or P90X
.beachbody.com Internet U.S.A.

Beach Body Or P90X Charged me credit card for the Team Beach Body on-line support service Los Angeles? Internet

No further action is required for this compaint. I just wanted to report what happened in case other users have the same experience.

Last October, I bought the P90X product. I paid for the product (included just the disks and the chin up bar, no supplements). In November, I was charged $38.87 for TBBINFO.COM and on February 20, I was charged $38.87 for TBBFAQ.COM. I didn't notice the November charge, but I noticed the February charge and called 1-800-987-3677.

Didn't take long for someone to pick up the call and help me. The girl on the phone was very nice and understood my situation. She cancelled the Team Beachbody membership and removed both charges from my card.

I recommend that others who ordered the P90X product check their credit card statements and ensure no on-going charges are being applied unless requested.

Anita
O'Fallon, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2009 11:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Beach-Body-Or-P90X/internet/Beach-Body-Or-P90X-Charged-me-credit-card-for-the-Team-Beach-Body-on-line-support-service-426871. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Beach Body Or P90X