Complaint Review: Beach Body P90X Extream Training System

• Updated: Mon, May 18, 2009

• Reported By:Tampa Florida
Beach Body P90X Extream Training System
http://www.beachbody.com/product/fitness_programs/p90x.do Internet U.S.A.

Beach Body P90X Extream Training System billed my card before I even submitted the order!!! Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Rochelle, Please contact me ASAP I have solutions.

I went online to look at Beach Body's P90X Fitness program. I was thinking about ordering it, and I even went as far as to enter my billing information. It was on the first page, and then at the top there are 5 other pages to get through before you actually confirm your order. I decided on the 2nd page that I didn't want to go through with it and I Just closed the window. I thought everything was okay, until a couple hours later when I looked at my account and saw a charge for 69.69 from Beachbody.com. I could not believe it because I didn't even get to the confirmation page! I called up their customer service immediately and was told that there was no way to cancel the order because it was already in the process of being shipped; which I know is garbage because it was 6:00 in the evening. I spend about 20 minutes on the phone with this woman, and finally I got her to "Cancel" my order. I was even given a confirmation number for the cancelation and was told it would take 2 days for the refund. I figured that was it. Well, I got an email this morning saying my item has been shipped along with a tracking number... This company is a complete fraud. I called my bank already to figure out what other options I have and I am also reporting them to the Better Business Bureau. I never even confirmed the stupid order, so how can they charge my card right away? Do not use this company it is a complete RIP OFF!

Rochelle
Tampa, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2009 04:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Beach-Body-P90X-Extream-Training-System/internet/Beach-Body-P90X-Extream-Training-System-billed-my-card-before-I-even-submitted-the-order-451726. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Beach Body P90X Extream Training System

Rochelle, Please contact me ASAP I have solutions.

AUTHOR: Beachbodyhelp - (U.S.A.)

Hi Rochelle,

My name is Pierre and I work for beachbody.

Please contact me at messageboards@beachbody.com and I will assist you in clearing up your account and getting your refund.

You can also contact 1-800-240-1068 which is our corporate call center.

Pierre