Complaint Review: Beach Body P90X Extream Training System

• Updated: Mon, July 20, 2009

• Reported By:Franklinville North Carolina
Beach Body P90X Extream Training System
http://www.beachbody.com/product/fitness_programs/p90x.do Internet U.S.A.

Beachbodies - P90xBeach Body - P90X Extream Training System Another person billed before completeing their order. Internet

*Consumer Comment: How did they get your information

I went online Sunday evening to look at Beach Body's P90X Fitness program. I was thinking about ordering it, and I even went as far as to enter my billing information. It was on the first page, and then at the top there are many other pages to get through before you actually confirm your order. I decided after the first page that I didn't want to go through with it and I Just closed the window. I thought everything was okay, until the next morning when I received an E-mail from Beachbody.com with my shipping confirmation. I could not believe it because I didn't even get close to the confirmation page! I chatted with their customer service and was told that there was no way to cancel the order because it was already in the process of being shipped; which I know is garbage because it was from Sunday in the evening. Customer service told me that if the page is closed, you drop your Internet connection, etc, they "ASSUME" you want to order. I guess I'm lucky they didn't "ASSUME" I wanted all of the other junk they were trying to "upsell" me. This company is a complete fraud. I called VISA already to figure out what other options I have and I am also reporting them to the Better Business Bureau and to the NC Attorney General's Office. I never even confirmed the stupid order, so how can they charge my card right away? Do not use this company it is a complete RIP OFF! BEWARE!!!!!!

Chuckie
Franklinville, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2009 09:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Beach-Body-P90X-Extream-Training-System/internet/Beachbodies-P90xBeach-Body-P90X-Extream-Training-System-Another-person-billed-before-c-471446. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Beach Body P90X Extream Training System

How did they get your information

AUTHOR: Adam - (U.S.A.)

Umm i have ordered P90X and on there web page you have to enter your billing information which includes a credit card. Why would you fill out your credit card information if you were only looking. They cannot ship you the merchandise unless you pay with a credit card or Paypal. Sounds to me like you ordered it, then changed your mind. Not a rip off next time make sure its what you want before you order it.