• Report: #198522

• Submitted: Tue, June 27, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, June 27, 2006

• Reported By:Nutley New Jersey
Beach Body - Turbo Jam
2100 South Vermont Avenue Torrance, California U.S.A.

Beach Body - Turbo Jam Deceptive Autoshipments and Billing Practices ripoff Torrance California

What a shame that this company employs nasty tactics to charge unsuspecting customers.

I ordered the Turbo Jam DVDs. I did not order the basic package and upgraded to several additional DVDs. The company upgraded to Express Shipping at no additional charge and the items were supposed to be received in 7 or less days.

A couple of weeks later some of the shipment came and the shipping charges were more than I expected and the order was not expressed.

I noticed in the package there were some vitamins that were on an auto ship program. I do not recall seeing anything on the website about a vitamin auto shipment but I went to the site and cancelled the auto shipment.

Lo and behold a few weeks later the $60 shipment of vitamins arrived. So I called service and was advised to do an online chat on their Internet site. The agent told me I could keep the vitamins and pay only $24.95. I said no thanks and they told me I would have to pay the shipping charges for something I never ordered.

Then the agent told me that I was also enrolled in an additional online support membership and she would cancel that for me too.

I still do not have my money back. This company should just stick to selling videos instead of slamming their customers with shipments they never ordered and hidden fees.

What a shame that they take what looks like a positive program and turned it into an unpleasant experience.

They have my debit card and keep charging me. HUGE mistake ordering from this company.

Ra
Nutley, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2006 07:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Beach-Body-Turbo-Jam/Torrance-California-90502/Beach-Body-Turbo-Jam-Deceptive-Autoshipments-and-Billing-Practices-ripoff-Torrance-Calif-198522. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Beach Body - Turbo Jam