Complaint Review: Beach Body - beachbody.com

• Updated: Mon, December 19, 2005

• Reported By:florence Texas
Beach Body - beachbody.com
beachbody.com Internet U.S.A.

Beach Body - beachbody.com Debited bank account for cancelled products and services, ripoff. Internet

*Author of original report: I finally got my money back.

I have an email order confirmation dated 9/21/05. On 9/29/05 my bank account was debited $23.75 for this order. To date, nothing received.(October 15, 2005) I am hereby requesting a full refund for this order.

On 10/6/05 I telephoned your customer service and requested cancellation of ALL services and was assured that no more money would be taken from my account. On 10/14/05 another $9.00 was taken. I am hereby requesting a full refund of the $9.00.

This is not a good way to run a business and I will be sending copy of this email to the online BBB and to RipoffReport.

Glayzer
florence, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2005 03:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Beach-Body-beachbodycom/internet/Beach-Body-beachbodycom-Debited-bank-account-for-cancelled-products-and-services-ripof-160889. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Beach Body - beachbody.com

I finally got my money back.

AUTHOR: Glayzer - (U.S.A.)

Yes, after numerous telephone calls and arguments, I got the money deposited back into my bank account this month. It only took four months. Customer Service anyone?