Complaint Review: Beach Body

• Updated: Mon, May 18, 2009

• Reported By:Des Moines Iowa
Beach Body
beachbody.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Beach Body, P90X charged my card when I didn't confirm or submit my order and didn't let me cancel Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Jamie, Please contact me.

On 5/15/09 I was on the beachbody.com website looking at the p90x workout DVD's. I was thinking about ordering them so I put them in my shopping cart and entered my billing information which was step one of 4.
CHECKOUT, SPECIAL OFFERS, PAYMENT OPTIONS ORDER CONFIRMATION

I made it to the special offers screen and decided NOT to order the product, so I X'ed out of the window. A few hours later I received an order confirmation in my inbox that said: Your Credit card will be billed in 3 installments as follows...
The 1 Payment will be $69.13 (includes S&H and applicable sales tax).
The 2 Payment of $39.95 will be billed in 30 days.
The final Payment of $39.95 will be billed in 60 days.
This is NOT okay!! I did not confirm this order. I called them right away and their customer service representative would not let me cancel my order because it was currently being processed. I told her my situation and she said she understood why I was upset, but she still wasn't going to be able to cancel. She said I could return it when I received it and get a refund, less shipping and handling. This is ridiculous. How can they get away with that?!?!
I called my credit card company to dispute this charge. Hopefully it will be resolved.
Make sure you really do want this product before you place it in your shopping cart!

Jamie
Des Moines, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2009 01:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Beach-Body/nationwide/Beach-Body-P90X-charged-my-card-when-I-didnt-confirm-or-submit-my-order-and-didnt-let-m-452258. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Beach Body

My name is Pierre and I work for beachbody.

Please contact me at messageboards@beachbody.com and I will assist you in clearing up your account and getting your refund.