Complaint Review: Beach Body/Turbo Jam

• Updated: Sun, July 13, 2008

• Reported By:Henderson Nevada
Beach Body/Turbo Jam
www.beachbody.com Internet U.S.A.

Beach Body/Turbo Jam Liars, no customer service, full of crap!!!!! Beverly Hills, California

I ordered the Turbo Jam program via the internet on June 28th. I rec'd an email the next day confirming the order and the charges (so far so good), and ASSURING me (their words!) that I would receive an email within "one to two days" indicating my tracking number (because they gave me free express shipping, what a generous company!)

h*o-hum... as of July 7th, I had not received the promised email. I emailed their customer service and didn't get a reply from them, but I DID get an email with a tracking number and assurances that my order would be shipped and arrive on July 12th. Sure enough it's not here (I blame that more on UPS because they're as worthless as they come, at least I know the order was shipped). What really irks me is that they shipped it BASIC, not EXPRESS as they PROMISED, and have yet to respond to any customer service inquiries.

I own my own business, and if I treated *my* clients this way... I would be out of a job! If they had said 4 weeks for shipping I really wouldn't care, but they make wildly outlandish promises they clearly can't keep (and don't give a crap that they don't!)

Henderson, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/13/2008 08:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Beach-BodyTurbo-Jam/internet/Beach-BodyTurbo-Jam-Liars-no-customer-service-full-of-crap-Beverly-Hills-Californ-350854. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Beach Body/Turbo Jam