Complaint Review: Beach Ready LLC--Colothin

• Updated: Mon, June 10, 2013

• Reported By: April — Smyrna Georgia
Beach Ready LLC--Colothin
Internet USA

Beach Ready LLC--Colothin Did not provide a phone number to cancel! I have called 5 disconnected numbers. I continue to get billed! Internet

*UPDATE Employee: contact phone numbers

I have tried to call and cancel this subscription. I have dialed FIVE different phone numbers in an effort to cancel the automatic monthly billing. All of the phone numbers are DISCONNECTED!!!!! The cancellation tab on the site DOES NOT WORK! No one responds to the e-mails. DO NOT order anything from Colothin! It is a SCAM and the product does NOT work! There is no form of customer service! I will likely have to sue the company. The order was sent from Nevada. So, I will forward that to my attorney to track them down like the low down dirty dogs they are!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2013 12:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Beach-Ready-LLC-Colothin/internet/Beach-Ready-LLC-Colothin-Did-not-provide-a-phone-number-to-cancel-I-have-called-5-disco-1057949. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Beach Ready LLC--Colothin

contact phone numbers

AUTHOR: Trislim - ()

I don't know where you are finding these disconnected phone numbers.  However, the website on the back of the bottle has the correct phone numbers for each product.  All you have to do is go to the contact tab.  It is a lot easier than looking for phone numbers through google.

If there is anything I can help you with, please email me at: corporate@trislimusa.com.  There are also email addresses listed under the contact tab. Have you tried our websites yet?  If you wish to contact us, this is the best place to go; our own web pages.

Thanks,