Complaint Review: Beach Ready, LLC; Tri-Slim; ColoCure

• Updated: Wed, April 21, 2010

• Reported By: scamweary — Okeana Ohio United States of America
Beach Ready, LLC; Tri-Slim; ColoCure
PO Box 3540 Silver Springs, Nevada United States of America

Beach Ready, LLC; Tri-Slim; ColoCure colothin; colo drain; colocure; trislim; Certified Acai engaged in consumer fraud, misrepresentation to deliberately defraud, scam artists, business is based on dishonesty and deception Silver Springs, Nevada

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution

I made the mistake of agreeing to a trial of Certified Acai. I then received an email from support@colothin.com saying I would receive a trial size bottle and a bonus trial to Fit Factory for 19.95. Well, look out because these people have charged by credit card 359.59.

I cancelled the Acai, Fit Factory, and colo thin the next day. When I call now, no one seems to know about the cancellation. I have also sent many emails to try and get a refund.

Bottom line right now is that I have disputed all the charges from this company/companies. I will also report them the the BBB and assist the credit card company in pressing charges.

Here are the phone numbers that I have found to call:

Colon Drain 800-859-3858; Trislim 877-238-2124 and 877-390-4548; ColoCure 877-390-4552; Certified Acai 866-892-6625 and 888-235-9042

As I called these telephone numbers, I was told this is all from Beach Ready LLC, PO Box 3540, Silver Spring, NV 89429. 877-469-7770.

When I called Fit Factory at 866-407-1022, I was told by Chris that my account was cancelled and I want not charged.

In addition to the 359.59 charged to my card, Certified Acai charged me 5.95 shipping, and I returned the product.

If you see any of these names, stay away and do not order. This is a complete scam and the company/companies are very clever at misleading the public and ripping you off!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/09/2009 12:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Beach-Ready-LLC-Tri-Slim-ColoCure/Silver-Springs-Nevada-89429/Beach-Ready-LLC-Tri-Slim-ColoCure-colothin-colo-drain-colocure-trislim-Certified-Ac-536571. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Beach Ready, LLC; Tri-Slim; ColoCure

Resolution

AUTHOR: Trislim - (U.S.A.)

Thank you for your feedback.  If your issue has not been resolved, please send me an email at corporate@trislimusa.com and I will be happy to help you resolve it.  Please include a short summary and that you posted on Rip Off report.  Thanks,

TriSlim Corporate Offices

Resolution

AUTHOR: Trislim - (U.S.A.)

If your issue has not yet been resolved, please email me at corporate@trislimusa.com and I will be happy to help you resolve the issue.  Please include that you replied to ripoff report and a small summary of your problem.  Thanks,

TriSlim Corporate Offices