Complaint Review: Beach Ready, LLC

• Updated: Tue, December 18, 2012

• Reported By: Linda — Farmingdale New York United States of America
Beach Ready, LLC
PO Box 3540 Internet, Nevada United States of America

Beach Ready, LLC sent me automatic shipments and charged my credit card Internet, Nevada

I agreed to try product  Levela skin cream for $4.95  - apparently I did not return w/in 15 days and my cred. card was charged $90 , i called my credit card com to dispute, I was surprised to see another package sent to my home w/another Levela skin cream....  I am now sending it back, calling my cred. card and disputing once again.  The phone # on website is out of order. Go figure!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2012 07:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Beach-Ready-LLC/Internet-Nevada-89429/Beach-Ready-LLC-sent-me-automatic-shipments-and-charged-my-credit-card-Internet-Nevada-983658. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Beach Ready, LLC