Complaint Review: Beach Ready LLC

• Updated: Tue, December 17, 2013

• Reported By: Julianne — tribune Kansas
Beach Ready LLC
, Select State/Province USA

Beach Ready LLC PO Box 3540 Silver Springs, Nevada 89429 I ordered the Splendyr Mask. Did not agree with my sking type so I started trying to get ahold of the company to make sure that they did not send me anything more. I have dialed the contact # 317- 786-5349, Dolores Kearns. She also ordered the Splendyr Mineral Mask but Beach Reay is using her # as a contact #. Silver Springs Nevada

*UPDATE Employee: Contacting our company for resolution

I ordered Splendyr Mineral Mask on Dec. 20th.  13 days later I began to try to contact them because the mask did not agree with my skin type.  I can't even get their website.  It goes directly to RIPOFF REPORT with information containing dozens of people that have been taken by this Company for thousands of dollars!  There was a contact number of 317)786-5349.  I called the number and it belongs to a Dolores Kearns.  She also had ordered the mask and it did not agree with her skin either.  She had no idea that Beach Ready had listed her # as a contact number for them!  My bank account has now been charged with an amount of $89 something and I have no recourse!!!!

Juli H

(((REDACTED))) @hotmail.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2013 05:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Beach-Ready-LLC/Select-StateProvince/Beach-Ready-LLC-PO-Box-3540-Silver-Springs-Nevada-89429-I-ordered-the-Splendyr-Mask-Did-1107810. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Beach Ready LLC

Contacting our company for resolution

AUTHOR: Trislim - ()

If your issue has not been resolved yet, please contact us.  If you will visit the website on the back of your bottle, you can access our contact information.  Or you can email me at: corporate@trislimusa.com.  I will be able to help you with your issue and find a resolution.

Allison