Complaint Review: Beach Ready LLC

• Updated: Mon, January 20, 2014

• Reported By: Angela — Binghamton New York
Beach Ready LLC
PO box 3546 Silver , Select State/Province USA

Beach Ready LLC continue to send product when all I wanted was to try the free advertised one Silver Springs NV 894279

I wanted to try theur advertised "free" product where I only had to pay for shipping, they have continued to send me more of this product and I did NOT authorize it.  I cannot contact these people to talk to them about this problem and they continue to charge my credit /debit card. I believe this is fraud!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2014 11:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Beach-Ready-LLC/Select-StateProvince/Beach-Ready-LLC-continue-to-send-product-when-all-I-wanted-was-to-try-the-free-advertised-1117138. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Beach Ready LLC