midnight

• Updated: Sun, January 06, 2013

• Reported By: Linda B Jones — marrero Louisiana United States of America
Beach Ready, LLC
P.O. Box 3540 Silver Spring, Nevada United States of America

Beach Ready, LLC Sending unwanted, and unasked for product Silver Spring, Nevada

*UPDATE Employee: Contacting our company

I've contaced these people befor and asked then to please donot send me any products.   was charged twice within the same month for the product that I didn't ask for.  I also emailed them asking them to please do not send me any of your product.  I received another one .  I don't want or requested their product.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2013 10:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Beach-Ready-LLC/Silver-Spring-Nevada-/Beach-Ready-LLC-Sending-unwanted-and-unasked-for-product-Silver-Spring-Nevada-992182. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Beach Ready, LLC

Contacting our company

AUTHOR: Trislim - ()

I can help you if you will email or call us.  Please go to the website on the back of the bottle, or the the website levelacare.com.  There will be a contact link at the bottom of the page where you can email us your questions and issues if they have not been resolved yet.  Thank you,

Allison