Complaint Review: Beach Ready, LLC

• Updated: Tue, January 15, 2013

• Reported By: D. Whitaker — Philadelphia Pennsylvania United States of America
Beach Ready, LLC
P O Box 3540 Silver Springs, Nevada United States of America

Beach Ready, LLC I returned the first package unopened eight days ago, today I received another package from them. Silver Springs, Nevada

*UPDATE Employee: Contacting our company

I ordered a trial bottle of Revolutionary Rasberry Ketone via the internet, however when I recieved the package the insert on the package listed a price contrary to the orginal price. This company "Beach Ready"was advertised as if they are the same company for the colon cleanser to be used with the Rasberry Ketone. So I ordered both products.

I contacted the Revolutionary company and advised them I would be returning both products. Which I did. Neither package was opened.  Revolutionary's customer service rep advised me and also sent me confirmation that I my credit card would be credited.  I never heard from Beach Ready, LLC until today when I received yet another package from them. I will also return this package unopened and advise my credit card bank to credit my account.

I attempted to find their telephone number when your web site appeared instead of Beach Ready,LLC.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2013 06:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Beach-Ready-LLC/Silver-Springs-Nevada-84081/Beach-Ready-LLC-I-returned-the-first-package-unopened-eight-days-ago-today-I-received-997501. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Beach Ready, LLC

Contacting our company

AUTHOR: Trislim - ()

I can help you if you will email or call us.  Please go to the website on the back of the bottle, or the the website colothinclub.com.  There will be a contact link at the bottom of the page where you can email us your questions and issues if they have not been resolved yet.  Thank you,

Allison