retired

• Updated: Fri, November 11, 2011

• Reported By: Madi Jarvey — Oneonta Alabama United States of America
Beach Ready LLC
P O Box 3540 Silver Springs, Nevada United States of America

Beach Ready LLC Colonthin I ordered the trial offer of Colonthis and then a returned the following shipments that were sent to me. I repeadly requested that they stop sending and to remove me from their system.. I did not wa Silver Springs , Nevada

I saw the advertisement for ColonThin and ordered the trial sample only. After I received the sample, I returned the following shipments and requested to not send me anymore.  Well, I am still getting a shipment every month and I still return them.  I have no way of actually contacting the Company, but I want it to stop.  Can you please help??

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/11/2011 08:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Beach-Ready-LLC/Silver-Springs-Nevada-89429/Beach-Ready-LLC-Colonthin-I-ordered-the-trial-offer-of-Colonthis-and-then-a-returned-the-f-797036. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Beach Ready LLC