Complaint Review: Beach Ready, LLC

• Updated: Sun, December 08, 2013

• Reported By: Pam — Dupo Illinois
Beach Ready, LLC
P O Box 3540 Silver Springs, Nevada USA

Beach Ready, LLC I want to stop receiving the product but cannot get any information to do so. I want this company to stop taking money from my credit card. Silver Springs Nevada

I tried the product once and discovered that I really don't want it but now I cannot cancel the order and they keep sending me the product that I do not want and keep charging my credit card.  I want them to stop taking the money and stop sending the product that I don't want.  They need to be investigated for an address or phone number so we can get this stopped.  They are just robbing our credit cards.  I want this to stop.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2013 07:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Beach-Ready-LLC/Silver-Springs-Nevada-89429/Beach-Ready-LLC-I-want-to-stop-receiving-the-product-but-cannot-get-any-information-to-d-1105420. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Beach Ready, LLC