Complaint Review: Beach Ready LLC

• Updated: Thu, January 24, 2013

• Reported By: Rosemarie Ulrich — LaGrange Illinois United States of America
Beach Ready LLC
P O Box3540 Silver Springs, Nevada United States of America

Beach Ready LLC Mole rats that deceive you and eat your money Silver Springs, Nevada

*UPDATE Employee: Contacting our company

I tried a sample offer.  I never said I wanted more or to continue.  It keeps coming even after I wrote 2 letters to stop.  I am now refusing the package and having it returned.  How much more suttle do I have to be?  Do I need to get a lawyer involved for this to stop?  They are Mole rats that go after you without your permission.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2013 09:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Beach-Ready-LLC/Silver-Springs-Nevada-89429/Beach-Ready-LLC-Mole-rats-that-deceive-you-and-eat-your-money-Silver-Springs-Nevada-1002518. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Beach Ready LLC

Contacting our company

AUTHOR: Trislim - ()

I can help you if you will email or call us.  Please go to the website on the back of the bottle, or the the website levelacare.com.  There will be a contact link at the bottom of the page where you can email us your questions and issues if they have not been resolved yet.  Thank you,

Allison