Complaint Review: Beach Ready, LLC

• Reported By: Angela — Omaha Nebraska United States of America
Beach Ready, LLC
P.O Box 3540 Silver Springs, Nevada United States of America

Beach Ready, LLC Not an honest Company,,, HUGE RIPOFF Silver Springs, Nevada

When I received my 'trial' bottle, there was nothing in the package but the bottle of pills, no information on how to contact the company, no explanation on how to cancel if desired, NOTHING.  Didn't get it cancelled and i received another bottle in mail that I didn't want.   When I called them to cancel, the lady told me I had agreed to terms and conditions...I said "what terms and conditions" there were none.......so my advice don't buy it and definately read the small print.  It is truly sad that there are people in this world that work for companies like this just for a paycheck.    all said and done, according to the company i still had to pay the 63.00$, but after today...my acct is cancelled..we'll see. If not, they will hear from me again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2011 02:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Beach-Ready-LLC/Silver-Springs-Nevada-89429/Beach-Ready-LLC-Not-an-honest-Company-HUGE-RIPOFF-Silver-Springs-Nevada-771548. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Beach Ready, LLC