Complaint Review: Beach Ready LLC

Beach Ready LLC
PO Bix 3540 Silver Springs, Nevada United States of America

Beach Ready LLC Scam Silver Springs, Nevada

*UPDATE Employee: Contacting our company

I bought a sample of the product on line. When I received my bill I was charged for the full size product. Now I am on their autoship plan. When I decided that I wasn't crazy enough about the product and decided to cancel I realized thee is no return or contact information on the packing slip. They do not have any contact information on their web site either. This is not a legitimate way of doing business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/01/2012 06:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Beach-Ready-LLC/Silver-Springs-Nevada-89429/Beach-Ready-LLC-Scam-Silver-Springs-Nevada-935907. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Beach Ready LLC

Contacting our company

AUTHOR: Trislim - ()

I can help you with your issue if you will email us.  Please go to the website on the back of the bottle, or the the website levelacare.com.  There will be a contact link at the bottom of the page where you can email us your questions and issues if they have not been resolved yet.  Thank you,

Allison