Complaint Review: Beach Ready, LLC

• Submitted: Sun, October 21, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, October 21, 2012

• Reported By: George Pollock — Moyock North Carolina United States of America
Beach Ready, LLC
PO Box 3540 Silver Springs. NV 89429 Silver Springs, Nevada United States of America

Beach Ready, LLC They keep sending ColoThin after I notified them on the phone as well as by certified letter not to send Silver Springs, Nevada

*UPDATE Employee: Contacting our company for resolution

I ordered ColoThin to assist in weight loss with an introductory rate of $4.95. During the first month they called to see if I wanted to continue. I told the female caller not to send any more product. I received a second order and sent it back with a letter indicating that I did not wish to continue: This was sent by cerified mail. I have received a third order and will return it also. I don't care about them returning any money, I just want them to stop.

George P

(((REDACTED))) @aol.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2012 05:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Beach-Ready-LLC/Silver-Springs-Nevada-89429/Beach-Ready-LLC-They-keep-sending-ColoThin-after-I-notified-them-on-the-phone-as-well-as-958033. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Beach Ready, LLC

Contacting our company for resolution

AUTHOR: Trislim - ()