Complaint Review: Beach Ready LLC

• Updated: Mon, April 14, 2014

• Reported By: Dana Humes — Richardson Texas
Beach Ready LLC
Internet USA

Beach Ready LLC Won't stop charging my credit card every month! I never signed up for this product Silver Springs Nevada

*Consumer Comment: Rip Off Company

I saw on  TV that this product really worked. All you had to do was pay 4.99 for shipping. I went to the website and purchased the 4.99 product. they sent me 2 products - one I didn't order! Now I am getting charged 2 transactions for $89.00 each on my credit card From this company. I searched the internet and my reciept and no number to contact them. Just a p.o. Box. I also googled them and they are numerous statements of this happening to dozens of other people. Please help me to mak this stop.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2014 12:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Beach-Ready-LLC/internet/Beach-Ready-LLC-Wont-stop-charging-my-credit-card-every-month-I-never-signed-up-for-thi-1138740. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Beach Ready LLC

Rip Off Company

AUTHOR: POVictim - ()

This happen to me and I was not in a situation to pay that kind of money. My house payment Bounced!!!!

This company is a total Rip Off!! Believe me I’ll have this on Face book, Twitter, LinkedIn and any other method and media I can think of to let Innocent Victims know to Stay Away from any products or doing any business with this Rip Off Company!

This companyshould be Ashamed of themselves but that would have taken some since of self respect and pride in the company. It’s clear that is Not the case!