Complaint Review: Beach Ready,LLC

• Updated: Mon, April 15, 2013

• Reported By: Billie m — satsuma Florida
Beach Ready,LLC
PO Box 3540 Silver Springs, Nevada United States of America

Beach Ready,LLC This company keeps sending wrinkle cream send product to me I did not order,they have no usual phone number. Silver Springs, Nevada

*UPDATE Employee: Contacting our company

To Anyone
The company Beach Ready,LLC,keeps sending me wrinkle cream which I did not order  I don't know how they keep getting my credit card but they do.I also think they are committing mail fraud because it's sent through the mail. This is taking advantage of me and should be looked into by someone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2013 12:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Beach-ReadyLLC/Silver-Springs-Nevada-89429-0000/Beach-ReadyLLC-This-company-keeps-sending-wrinkle-cream-send-product-to-me-I-did-not-orde-1043421. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Beach Ready,LLC

Contacting our company

AUTHOR: Trislim - ()

When you signed up for the trial, you also signed up for an autoship.  I can help you if you will email us.  Please go to the website on the back of the bottle, or the the website levelacare.com.  There will be a contact link at the bottom of the page where you can email us your questions and issues if they have not been resolved yet.  Thank you,

Allison