Complaint Review: Beach ready LLC

• Updated: Tue, July 15, 2014

• Reported By: Ginny — Duvall Washington
Beach ready LLC
Duvall, Washington USA

Beach ready LLC I have received product that I did not order. Two shipments have been made and don't know how to get my money back. Silver springs Nevada

I have received 2 shipments so far of Levela. It's an all in one anti aging formula for your face. On the packing slip there is no dollar amount or phone number to reach customer service for a return or refund. I believe this little bottle is about 90 dollars each and I want to return the two unused bottles. How do I do that? I also think it's related to HSN or QVC because I ordered products from them. I need your help to return the product and get a refund.

stressed out With rip off people!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2014 06:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Beach-ready-LLC/Duvall-Washington-98019/Beach-ready-LLC-I-have-received-product-that-I-did-not-order-Two-shipments-have-been-ma-1162345. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Beach ready LLC