Complaint Review: Beachbody.com , Hip Hop Abs

• Reported By:Irving Texas
Beachbody.com , Hip Hop Abs
Beachbody.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Beachbody.com ,Hip Hop Abs Unauthorized Charge Los Angeles California

*Author of original report: Beachbody, Hip Hop Abs Unauthorized Charge Los Angeles California

Beachbody charged me $63 instead of the $19.95 I agreed to but did not want to refund the money. When I called the very next morning, a customer service rep insisted (w/o listening to the recording) that I ordered some additional package, which I'd never heard of. I asked for his supervisor, after which the same guy returned to the phone and agreed to refund the total amount.

About 30 minutes later, while I was in the process of filing this complaint, another person (Mechelle) called and did a lot of quick, double talking about them deciding to allow me to keep the additional package free as a goodwill gesture and dismissing my 3rd payment and reducing my 2nd payment to $15. I could not get him to state straight up whether he was saying they were still planning to charge me something, whether they were going to refund the $63, or what "1st payment" he was referring to since I'd already cancelled my order altogether.

Finally, after I told him that I had already spoken with someone who agreed to refund my money and that I was currently online filing a complaint, he said they would refund the total amount, plus back out the $15 payment they apparently charged to my account in addition to the $63 I already told them was not authorized. I am outdone because I need my money available to rent a car, but it sounds like they do not plan to refund my money until Monday (today is Friday).

These folks have clearly been schooled in the art of jumble talking because you cannot understand what they are saying once you start trying to cancel your order.

Si Si
Irving, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2009 10:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Beachbodycom-Hip-Hop-Abs/nationwide/Beachbodycom-Hip-Hop-Abs-Unauthorized-Charge-Los-Angeles-California-468245. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Beachbody.com , Hip Hop Abs

Beachbody, Hip Hop Abs Unauthorized Charge Los Angeles California

AUTHOR: Si si - (U.S.A.)

Company never refunded my money, even after telling me that it would be charged back to my account after 2-3 business days. I also found out that Mechelle is a woman, but she sounded like a man to me, so that is why I referred to her as "him" throughout original message.

I filed a complaint with a Texas news station and with the California Attorney General. If Beachbody charges me again, as I have read other complainants claim happened repeatedly after cancelation, I will file a suit against Beachbody.