Complaint Review: Beachlife - Beachlife.net - Adultsextoyscatalog.com

• Submitted: Wed, July 15, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, July 15, 2009

• Reported By:Forest Lake Minnesota
Beachlife - Beachlife.net - Adultsextoyscatalog.com
N8865 Lewiston Station Rd. Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin U.S.A.

Beachlife - Beachlife.net - Adultsextoyscatalog.com Took my money and never shipped product! Wisconsin Dells Wisconsin

I ordered a product on June 23rd, 2009. They took the money out of my account on June 26th, 2009. It is now July 15th 2009. I have not received my product yet. I tried calling a 800#- line was disconnected, I found a 866# number -not working. I sent 2 emails asking where my product is, never heard from them.

I feel pretty stupid for trusting this company. When I did research after I placed my order, I found several reports on here and several on the BBB web-page. grrrrrr...
Everyone is working hard for every penny that they earn and having people like this that flat out steal from you is horrible. I learned my lesson the hard way. If I lived a little bit closer to Wisconsin Dells, I would go find them and demand my product. but, most likely they are working out of someones basement, rolling in all the money the have stolen from us!

ticked -off
Forest Lake, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2009 02:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Beachlife-Beachlifenet-Adultsextoyscatalogcom/Wisconsin-Dells-Wisconsin/Beachlife-Beachlifenet-Adultsextoyscatalogcom-Took-my-money-and-never-shipped-produc-470064. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Beachlife - Beachlife.net - Adultsextoyscatalog.com