Complaint Review: Beachlife.net,adultsextoyscatalog.com - Beachlife

• Submitted: Sat, June 26, 2010
  • Updated: Sat, June 26, 2010

• Reported By: Tiffdownard — Kingston Tennessee United States of America
Beachlife.net,adultsextoyscatalog.com - Beachlife

Beachlife.net,adultsextoyscatalog.com - Beachlife Adultsextoys.com I am just one of many they have ripped off. Internet

Adultsextoyscatalog.com has apparently ripped off many people. I am just one of the many who have handed over money to these people and not gotten what they ordered.

My husband and I ordered a few toys from this website, hoping to add a little spice to our sex life. Like so many others stories, the money was immediately taken from my debit card, and I was sent a shipping notice, but no tracking number or info other than that. When the debit came through as "Beachlife.net" I looked the company up to see why the names didn't match. I was horrified to see so many claims against this company. I wrote an email to the company immediately to request a tracking number or some proof that they had actually sent the items ordered. I was of course ignored.

Why are they, and others, allowed to preform crimes of this nature over and over? It is simple theft, that is all it is. It is no different than someone offering you something, but then when you hand over the money, they run away. I am so angry and dissappointed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2010 06:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Beachlifenetadultsextoyscatalogcom-Beachlife/internet/Beachlifenetadultsextoyscatalogcom-Beachlife-Adultsextoyscom-I-am-just-one-of-many-t-617752. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Beachlife.net,adultsextoyscatalog.com - Beachlife