Complaint Review: Beachreadyusa

• Submitted: Thu, September 13, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, September 13, 2012

• Reported By: JPonce — Fontana California United States of America
Unknown, Utah United States of America

Beachreadyusa Levels skin cream trial/pay shipping only I ordered a trial of a skin cream on line that was advertised as paying shipping only and a few days later I received a call, a lady try to get me to sign up for a shopping program which I turned down Unknown, Utah

I ordered Levela skin cream from a pop up, it was advertised pay shipping only trial. A few days later I received a phone call from the same company, I knew this because they discussed my order and then proceeded to try to get me to sign up for a shopping program-I didn't understand it but it seemed kind of like a scam to me. The lady that was talking to me was talking really fast and every time I said I wasn't interested she said the same things again and seem to talk in circles. I ultimately told her I wasn't interested and she could quit talking and I didn't want the skin cream either. I received the skin cream in the mail a week later and yesterday I was charged $89 to my credit card from the same company that charged me the shipping for the skin cream. I called the phone number listed on my credit card statement first thing today, the lady that answered the phone sounded like the same lady that called me before, she talked really fast and in circles. First she said I didn't cancel before the end of my trial period, I asked cancel what? She said the program, I said what program I didn't sign up for anything. She continued to talk in circles about how I needed to call customer service before the end of the 14 day trial, I then told her she sounded like the lady I spoke to when they called me and I said I didn't want the program (she really did sound like the same person) she quickly changed her tune and within a few minutes what ever this program is was canceled and I am expecting a refund and received a confirmation email that it was canceled. It's funny that I never received an email that I was enrolled and going to be charged for this program.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2012 08:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Beachreadyusa/Unknown-Utah-/Beachreadyusa-Levels-skin-cream-trialpay-shipping-only-I-ordered-a-trial-of-a-skin-cream-940919. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Beachreadyusa